Keystone Oaks offers secure parent access to your high school and/or middle school student's current grades and attendance via the Internet. A personal login and password have been issued to each Keystone Oaks middle school and high school student.
PowerSchool Student/Parent Login
If you have Internet access at home or at work, you can view the information on your student at any time. Please keep your passwords confidential so only you can access the information. We encourage you to enable the e-mail notification component. This allows the system to send you grade and attendance reports via e-mail on a weekly basis.
We look forward to working with parents to ensure that students are successful. With your help and support we can prepare Keystone Oaks students for a bright and prosperous future.
- When you view attendance information on your child, please be aware that only homeroom attendance counts for state attendance records (period 0). If you see attendance information from other periods, it means that the teacher is using PowerSchool to track class attendance. Please contact the teacher if you have any questions about the attendance listed for his/her class.
- If you cannot sign-in or of you have any other issues, please contact the secretary in the building your child attends.
- High School Office - 412-571-6039
- Middle School Office's - 412-571-6148
- Do not share your user and password with anyone. If you suspect your password has been compromised, immediately call the secretary in your child's school or contact the district's webmaster.