Keystone Oaks utilizes an online registration system for new and returning students enrolling in the District.
Please read through the steps of our registration process below before pre-registering your child(ren).
Step 1: Pre-Register
- Click the online pre-registration link on a computer, tablet, or mobile device and complete the form.
- You will receive an email confirming the pre-registration submission for your child(ren).
Step 2: Create a PowerSchool Account
- Once your child's pre-registration has been approved, you will receive a second email with step-by-step instructions on how to create a parent/guardian PowerSchool account (please see the step-by-step video below).
Step 3: Complete Online Enrollment Forms
- Once your PowerSchool account is created, you will be able to log in and complete the necessary enrollment forms.
Step 4: Upload Residency Documentation
- Once all of the enrollment forms are completed, you must upload the required documentation directly into PowerSchool. You will need electronic copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (A valid passport, notarized baptismal certificate listing the birth date, notarized statement from parents that includes a birthdate, and prior school record indicating the birth date are also valid in the absence of a birth certificate
- Immunization Record (available from your child's doctor)
- Two proofs of residency
Step 5: Notify Registration
- After you complete the required enrollment forms online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the registration process.
Click here to begin the online pre-registration process
For questions regarding general registration, online enrollment forms, or to request a registration appointment, please e-mail [email protected].
If you need technical assistance with creating a PowerSchool account, please email Aaron Smith, Director of Technology, at [email protected].