Keystone Oaks utilizes an online registration system for new students enrolling in the District. If you are a returning student who has previously been enrolled in one of our schools, please reach out to Maureen Myers at 412-571-6005 before beginning the enrollment process.
All registration forms are completed electronically and supporting documents (student identification, proofs of residency and immunization records) are uploaded directly into the District’s student information system.
Please read through the step-by-step instructions below before beginning the enrollment process.
- Click the online enrollment link on a computer, tablet, or mobile device. It is recommended that you DO NOT use the Internet Explorer web browser.
- Complete the online registration form, enter the Enroll Code and click "Apply to School." The Enroll Code is 3737.
- You will receive an email with enrollment confirmation for your child(ren). Click on the link provided to now create a PowerScool parent account. You will need the Access ID and Access Password that was provided in the enrollment confirmation email for your child(ren). The Access ID and Access Password is used to link your child(ren)'s account to your account.
- Once your PowerSchool account is created, you will be able to log in and complete all of the ecollect forms. The ecollect tab is located halfway down on the left hand side of your screen. You will be able to upload all of the required documentation directly into PowerSchool. You will need electronic copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (A valid passport, notarized baptismal certificate listing the birth date, notarized statement from parents that includes a birthdate, and prior school record indicating the birth date are also valid in the absence of a birth certificate)
- Dental Examination Form (available for download to the right)
- Physical Examination Form (available for download to the right)
- Immunization Record (available from your child's doctor)
- Two proofs of residency
- After you complete the required ecollect forms online, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the registration process.
Click here to begin the online enrollment process
The enrollment code is 3737
For questions regarding the ecollect forms and general registration questions, please call 412-571-6162 or e-mail [email protected].
If you need technical assistance with creating a PowerSchool account, please email Aaron Smith, Director of Technology, at [email protected].
Please see two videos below for instructions on how to begin the online enrollment process and instructions for setting up a PowerSchool account. If you need technical assistance, please contact Mrs. Maureen Myers to set up a registration appointment.