Keystone Oaks now utilizes an online registration system for students enrolling in the District. This process offers families a more convenient way to enroll their student in school, allowing them to complete the forms electronically and upload all of the required documentation directly into the District’s student information system.
Click here to begin the online enrollment process
Step-by-step directions are listed below
The enrollment code is 3737
If you need technical assistance with creating a PowerSchool account, please email Aaron Smith, Director of Technology, at [email protected].
For other questions, please contact the Superintendent's Office at 412-571-6005 or via e-mail at [email protected].
Please see two videos below for instructions on how to begin the online enrollment process and instructions for setting up a PowerSchool account. If you need technical assistance, please contact Mrs. Maureen Myers to set up a registration appointment.
To begin the process, families must:
- Click the online enrollment link on a computer, tablet, or mobile device. It is recommended that you DO NOT use the Internet Explorer web browser.
- Fill out the online registration form, enter the Enroll Code and click "Apply to School." The Enroll Code is 3737.
- Check your e-mail for the enrollment confirmation and instructions on how to create a PowerSchool account.
- Once your PowerSchool account is created, you will follow the detailed instruction in the e-mail to finish filling out the enrollment forms in PowerSchool. You will be able to upload all of the required documentation directly into PowerSchool. You will need electronic copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (A valid passport, notorized baptismal certifice listing the birth date, notorized statement from parents that includes a birthdate, and prior school record indicating the birth date are also valid in the absence of a birth certificate)
- Dental Examination Form (available for download to the right)
- Physical Examination Form (available for download to the right)
- Immunization Record (available from your child's doctor)
- Two proofs of residency (acceptable documents listed below)
- After you complete the required forms online, you will need to bring hard copies of your child's birth certificate AND two proofs of residency to Central Administration during normal business hours. Please contact the Superintendent's Office at 412-571-6005 or [email protected] to make an appointment.
The District is required to have hard copies of these items on file, even though you will also upload them as part of the registration process. Proofs of residency include the following:
- A valid Pennsylvania driver's license or Pennsylvania photo identification or vehicle registration card with the address of your current residence within the school district;
- Proof of utilities (current within the last 30 days) in your name at the address of your current residence which include gas, electric, sewage, or phone;
- A deed, current lease, current utility bill, property tax bill, current credit card bill with the name and address of your current residence;
- An occupancy permit for your current residence issued within the past year in your name and address;
- A valid U.S. passport with the name and address of your current residence;
- A current payroll check or government check stub with the name and address of your current residence;
- An IRS tax return within the last year with the name and address of your current residence