The Keystone Oaks School District utilizes Peachjar to distribute flyers for community organizations that are not directly affiliated with the school district, including youth sports organizations, public libraries, boy and girl scouts, and more. These organizations are given log in credentials and are able to upload flyers, which are then approved by the district if they meet the Flyer Guidelines outlined below. Peachjar is available at no cost to these community organizations. Organizations should reach out to Sarah Welch, Coordinator of Communications & Public Relations, at [email protected] to receive access to Peachjar. Private business and organizations may also use Peachjar to advertise programs or services that meet the guidelines below. Peachjar charges a fee for these organizations. Please visit www.peachjar.com to set up your account and begin distributing flyers.
Flyers are distributed daily at 3 p.m. Flyers that are uploaded by 2 p.m. will be included in that day's distribution.
Flyers that are distributed by Keystone Oaks School District must meet the following guidelines:
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Flyer must be in PDF format and smaller than 6 MB.
- Flyer must contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Material must not advocate a religious or a political viewpoint.
- Flyer must include the following disclaimer, which Peachjar automatically adds to flyers from outside organizations:
- “This program, activity, product or service is not sponsored by or affiliated with the Keystone Oaks School District.”
Flyer approval does not constitute endorsement. Approval simply means the material has been reviewed and meets the guidelines for districtwide electronic distribution. The district reserves the right to rescind approval to any organization or person if a complaint is received or the organization or person is found to be in violation of instructions from the Keystone Oaks Public Relations & Communications Office.
Flyers shall not be approved if they:
- Contain obscene material or are inappropriate for family viewing in a school environment.
- Promote products that are unlawful for minors to purchase or use, or businesses that are unlawful for minors to patronize.
- Promote projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or view point.
- Promote projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Are deemed inconsistent with School District policies or contrary to law.
- Would tend to disrupt the school environment.
As a parent/guardian of a student in the Keystone Oaks School District, no action is required on your part to receive flyers. You will receive a welcome email from Peachjar that includes a username and password. This is provided to give you the opportunity to manage your account and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to login to receive or view school eflyers.
To ensure smooth delivery of this communication, we suggest you add [email protected]
to your email contacts. When you receive your first eflyer, be sure to click “always display images.” This system is used exclusively for distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
Flyer Distribution – Groups & Organizations Affiliated with Keystone Oaks School District
For groups and organizations affiliated with Keystone Oaks School District (parent-faculty organizations, athletic booster groups, band boosters, etc.), information will be sent through ParentSquare. Please reach out to Sarah Welch
, Coordinator of Communications & Public Relations, for details on utilizing ParentSquare.