If you are looking to register for the 2020-2021 school year, please click the link below to get started:
Click here to begin the online enrollment process
More information about New Student Registration is available on the District’s website.
Step-by-step directions are listed on our website.
The enrollment code is 3737
If you need technical assistance with creating a PowerSchool account, please email Aaron Smith, Director of Technology, at [email protected].
For other questions, please contact Central Administration at 412-571-6005.
As you prepare to register your child for kindergarten, please keep in mind the following requirements:
Any child who is five years old on or before September 1, 2021 may attend kindergarten during the 2021-2022 school year.
Three documents are required for enrollment in public schools in Pennsylvania:
- Birth certificate or baptismal certificate that includes the child's date of birth
- Two proofs of residency
- Proof of immunizations or medical/religious exemption form. See below for required immunizations.
Pennsylvania law requires that all students show proof of immunization before attending any school in the Commonwealth. Kindergarten or 1st grade students entering school for the first time are required to show proof of the following immunizations:
- 4 doses of tetanus (1 dose on or after the 4th birthday); 3 doses if series started after 7 years of age
- 4 doses of diphtheria (1 dose on or after the 4th birthday); 3 doses if series started after 7 years of age
- 3 doses of polio
- 2 doses of measles
- 2 doses of mumps
- 1 dose of rubella
- 3 doses of hepatitis B
- 2 doses of varicella or written statement from physician/designee indicating month and year of disease or serologic proof of immunity
While a lead screening is not required for Kindergarten Registration, families who have completed the screening should provide a copy of the screening results along with the immunization records.