Welcome to Kindergarten at Keystone Oaks!
At Keystone Oaks, we understand how important it is to make the right choice for your child's first year of school.
Keystone Oaks' teachers, staff and administrators are dedicated to working with families and their children to ensure that the transition to kindergarten is as easy and as exciting as possible. That's why we have worked hard to design a curriculum that ensures that your child is engaged in a supportive learning environment and begins to develop the skills necessary for educational success.
Keystone Oaks School District offers a full-day kindergarten program at each of the three elementary schools. Students transition to attending a full day of school by participating in a Parent/Student Orientation on the first day of school and by attending half-day morning sessions during the first week.
We are looking forward to working with you and your child to ensure success in kindergarten and for years to come!
The Keystone Oaks Kindergarten Team
- Mary Poe, Kindergarten Curriculum Leader, Myrtle Elementary
- Valerie Moore, Myrtle Elementary
- Caitlin Unger, Myrtle Elementary
- Ann Pfeufer, Dormont Elementary
- Abigail Wagner, Dormont Elementary
- Kelly Seltzer, Dormont Elementary
- Kim Gray, Aiken Elementary
- Kaitlin Hensel, Aiken Elementary
- Beth Shepherd, Aiken Elementary