Please find below important information for student athletes who are planning to participate in Middle School sports this fall. Please direct questions to the coach or to Athletic Director, Mark Elphinstone, at [email protected]
- Middle School Football- Conditioning August 10, 11, 12 | Dormont Stadium | 2:30-4:30 | Bring water and spikes
- Middle School Football- Practice August 17 to end of season | 3 pm -5 pm | HS Field
- Middle School Cross Country- August 17 | 8am | HS Track
- Middle School Boys and Girls Soccer- August 23-27 Tryouts | 3 pm -5 pm | Middle School Field
- Middle School Swim- August 30 | 3 pm | HS Pool
Contact Information for Coaches
- All Fall Sports 21 Athletes Grades 7-12 will need to complete Keystone Oaks FamilyID to be able to participate in sports.
- We will not take any paperwork, all information must be completed on FamilyID to participate in sports.
- When completing FamilyID you must make sure you click on Fall 2021 and then click on the sport you will participate in for the Fall. If you participate in multiple sports you must click each sport and complete the paperwork.
- Middle School Athletes must have FamilyID completed by August 15, 2021 to participate
- Athletes can start getting 21/22 Physical completed June 1, 2021.
- To participate in Fall 21 sports you must have an updated physical after June 1, 2021 downloaded to FamilyID ( This is PIAA Rule)
- Physical forms (Cippe) have changed for the 21/22 School Year.
- Section 5 is Supplemental Acknowledgement, Waiver and release Covid-19
- Section 5 is now Section 6 Health History
- Section 6 is now Section 7 PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre Participation Physical Evaluation and Certification of Authorized Medical Examiner
- Section 7 is now Section 8 Re- Certification ( This is for Athletes that played in the fall and will participate in Winter or Spring)