The Keystone Oaks Board of School Directors will hold their monthly Work Session Meeting at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, October 13, 2020. The meeting will be held in-person and as a Zoom meeting with board members, the district solicitor, the superintendent, the board secretary, and a few administrators. The Zoom meeting will be broadcast live on the District's YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMGqxdqPvnCls9cXJFjRXsg?view_as=subscriber
The Board of School Directors has made a few changes to how public comments for the meeting should be submitted.
- Public comments should be submitted via this form - https://forms.gle/QVShpw5b6D5nUHaN7
- Comments must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, October 12. Comments submitted after this deadline will be read at the next meeting.
- Electronic comments submitted through this form will appear in their entirety in the official meeting minutes.
- The Board reserves the right to read aloud public comments in their entirety or to summarize comments at the public meeting.
- If your comment exceeds the 200 word limit, you can email additional information to [email protected].
The superintendent, board secretary, and some of the school board members will participate from the Board Room, which is located in the High School. The meeting will be open to the public, but space is limited in order to comply with social distancing guidelines. Public comment may also be made in-person during the meeting.