Effective January 8, 2018, Keystone Oaks will utilize a new online registration system for students enrolling for the 2017-2018 academic year. This new process will offer families a more convenient way to enroll their student in school, allowing them to complete the forms electronically and upload all of the required documentation directly into the District’s student information system.
Families that are registering a student for the 2018-2019 school year, including students who will be entering kindergarten, may begin the registration process on February 22, 2018.
To begin the process, families must:
- Call Keystone Oaks’ Registration Secretary to verify their address and obtain an Enroll Code.
- Visit the New Student Registration page on the District’s website and click the link to enroll.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up a PowerSchool account, complete the enrollment forms, and upload the required documents.
- Upon registering, parents/guardians must bring hard copies of their child’s birth certificate and two proofs of residency to Pupil Services, located in Keystone Oaks High School.
Keystone Oaks will offer two evening registration events for families that may need assistance with the online process or who may need access to a computer:
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 – following the Kindergarten Open House and only for families with students entering kindergarten in the 2018-2019 school year. Click here to RSVP Online.
- Thursday, April 19, 2018 – 5 – 7:30 p.m., Keystone Oaks Middle School Library. Click here to RSVP online.
More information about the online registration process is available on the District’s website.