Track & Field athletes advance to PIAA events, break school records
Congratulations to the following Track and Field athletes who won medals at the WPIAL Track and Field Championships on Thursday, May 19:
All of the following individuals won medals and qualified to go to the State Track and Field Championship at Shippensburg University May 25th-27th.
- Selena Canello - 7th Place in the 400 M Dash
- Quran Powe - 7th place in the 100 M Dash
- Tim Mazzarini - 7th place in Shot Put
- Ryan Musulin, Tyler Hrivnak, Quran Powe, and Michael Daure took 7th place in the 4 x 100 m relay and set a new school record of 44.56 seconds!
- Tara Gologram - 3rd place in the 100 M Dash
- Madison Grogan - 4th place in the Shot Put
- Tara Gologram - 4th place in the Triple Jump Set. Tara set a new school record with a jump of 36' 2".
- Alicia Lehman - 4th place in the Discus Set. Alicia set a new school record with a throw of 112' 0".
- Tara Gologram - 2nd place in the Long Jump Set. She set a new school record with a jump of 17" 10 1/4".
- Selena Canello - 3rd place in the 200 M Dash
- Tara Gologram, Selena Canello, Marin Williams, Isabella Bogdan and alternate Elana Lancia - 4 X 400 M relay team took 5th place and set a new school record with a time of 4:14.15!