Back-to-School Publications Available for Download
In preparation for the start of the 2015-2016 academic year, the District has put together three Back-to-School publications. There is one publication for all three elementary schools, one for the middle school and one for the high school.
Inside the publication, parents and students can find pertinent information, such as
Each of the publications are available to download here:
- "Welcome Back" letters
- District-wide updates
- Key information from the student/parent handbooks
- The 2015-16 school year calendar and important events for at the elementary, middle and high schools
- Details on the school lunch program and the menu for the first week of school
- Contact information for administrators
- Information on the District's new weekly e-newsletter and other means of communication
- Contact information for Parent-Faculty Organizations and details on how to volunteer for the District
- The 2015-16 Partners in Learning schedule and more!