Congratulations to Fall Sports Teams and Athletes
Various Keystone Oaks sports teams have advanced to the playoffs and individual athletes have been recognized for their accomplishments.
- The varsity football team advanced to the semi-final round of the WPIAL 3AA playoffs before falling to Beaver Falls on Nov. 11.
- The girls varsity volleyball team made it to the WPIAL playoffs for the first time in Keystone Oaks' history! The girls advanced to the quarterfinal round before falling to Shenango Oct. 27.
- Boys varsity soccer player Nate Taylor was named to the WPIAL Section 1AA Finest Fifteen.
- The following girls varsity volleyball players were named to Section 4 2A All Section: Mariah Lomire (1st Team), Jada Jones and Morgan Collavo (2nd Team) and Kristy Lippert, Mollie Alward and Dana Nardozzi (3rd Team).
- Boys varsity soccer player Austin Oleksak received an Honorable Mention in the WPIAL 1AA.
- The following varsity football players were named to the AAA Allegheny Conference First Team:
- Quarterback and MVP - Alex Smith
- Wide Receiver - Nick Hrivnak, Dylan Knorr, Quran Powe
- Guard and Most Valuable O-line - Tim Mazzarini
- Tackle - Christian Forrisi
- Defensive End - Jerry Volpe
- Defensive Line and Most Valuable D-Line - Tim Mazzarini
- Outside Linebacker - Devin Thomas
- The following varsity football players were named to the AAA Allegheny Conference Second Team:
- Running Back - Devin Thomas
- Inside Linebacker - Joe Tortorella
- Defensive Back - Quinander Leonard, Quran Powe